Saturday, September 11, 2010

Manta Rays

Eve and I were playing on the beach today and let me tell you guys, she has become quite the little fishy! She was in the water swimming, going under, and floating. CRH has done a really good job of taking her to the pool a lot to increase her confidence in the water and now she apparently (after living in HI for 2 1/2 years) has decided she loves the beach and the ocean. Hallelujah! It's about time!
As we were packing up to leave, a lady walked by and pointed out 3 manta rays that were playing in the water about 50 ft out. We stood and watched them swim for a while. They are so graceful and amazing to watch. They were too far to try and take a pic with my phone and true to form these days, I didn't have my good camera with me. I've only seen rays here once before at Pipeline one day. There was a group swimming and every time the wave would come up, you could see them in it.

No comments: