Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hula Girl

So, I put on my big girl panties and moved on with the day...still in a little funk...but getting out of it...mostly by eating chocolate chip cookies...must stop that NOW. I have a dress to fit into in a few very short weeks.

I picked Eve up from school and took her to the beach to take a few pics of her in her Hawaii Christmas dress...not be confused with her NC Christmas dress (literally...not to be confused or she will freeze). She looked so cute...even if I say so myself.




Then, we went to hula lessons tonight. I have found this goddess that does lessons for free (yep...free!). It's at the ranch and a lot of kids from her school go there, so she felt very comfortable. Connor goes too...which is awesome! (Connor is Nancy's oldest daughter...Nancy watches her after school...in case you need the lineage there.) Hula is a lot of hard work, but she enjoyed it and she rocked it. This was her first class there, but she tried and overall did a great job of keeping up.

No comments: