Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Go Away Rain, You're Making Me Insane

I have had enough of the crazy winter type storms going on here in Hawaii right now. I do not know (or care for that matter) why they are occurring, but they are driving me batshit crazy (literally). I laid around last weekend all couped up and did pretty much nothing. It was a little bit fabulous, but I'm starting to go stir crazy. I'm finished with school and since I'm in between practicum sites right now, I have an immense amount of free time. I've forgotten what to do with free time.

Today I was able to go sit on the beach and catch a little bit of sunshine (2 hours worth) before it starting thundering and raining again. Those were a delightful 2 hours though! When I came home from the beach, where I'd been reading Food, Inc., it inspired me to start a new blog, A Southern Girl's Transformation to Vegetarian. Here's the link http://southerngirlvegetarian.blogspot.com/. Yes, I'm bored enough right now that I started a new blog! Although, I'm pretty serious about changing the way I eat and I thought being all public about it might push the motivation level up a few notches.

After I completed that task, I totally cleaned out Eve's room, organized her drawers, cleaned out my room, organized the Wii games and DVDs, and cleaned the hell out of the kitchen. I seriously need the rain to stop or I need to find an indoor hobby that will occupy my time and make me less crazy.

No comments: