Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Eve and I just got back from a great trip home to NC to see our family and friends. It was SUPER cold though and snowed like 7" while we were there. It was just nasty weather, but I did get to visit some and ate like crazy (all my favorite things!). After NC, we stopped in Vegas for the night. I took her to M&M World and to see the Bellagio water show. We stayed at Circus Circus and rode rides and saw a circus act. She LOVED it. She wants it to be tradition now when we head back from NC. On that note, we will be back in September for a wedding!
I'm happy to be back home in Hawaii though. Today was a teacher workday (don't get me started!), so Eve, her friend, and I hit Shark's Cove for a delightful day of sun and fun. I needed some warm weather and sunshine!! Things seem normal again.

No comments: