Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beach Time (Finally...)

All this recent moving really has put a huge damper on my beach time and I've NOT liked it one bit. This morning, I decided today would be a beach day since it rained yesterday and I couldn't go...alas, it rained this AM too. Around lunchtime though, it quit and the clouds parted slightly. Eve, her new neighbor bff, and I went to Papa'iloa and saw 4 turtles out today!! The kids weren't overly into the beach, so we only stayed about an hour and a half (something that quite honestly baffles me). I have high hopes of going back tomorrow.

We are settling into the new house. It's been a stressful week, but things are leveling out. Ya-Ya and Daddy Roy are coming Tuesday thru Sunday. Eve has a hula performance next Saturday, so there is some fun on the horizon!

No comments: