Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SUP


We are LOVING the SUP. I soooo want a board, maybe one day. Although the problem with having my own board is that I would have to be able to get it out of the water...a skill I still must master. I can get it to the water, get on it, paddle it (even with a kid on the end), but getting it out is something I'm not rocking yet.
Today, I spent a delightful 2 hours at Kahuku Beach walking up and down looking for shells. I found some really cool ones and as I was heading home CRH texted to see if I wanted to go paddle boarding. Of course I did!
He picked Eve up from school and we all went to the beach. We took turns paddling her out and she and I went under the rainbow bridge and down the river twice. I am WIPED out now, but it's a good wiped out. At the end, she wanted to paddle herself. CRH held onto the leash and she went at it.
We capped off the day with a sunset cocktail at a local restaurant and headed home for dinner. No one will have to rock me to sleep tonight...zzzzzzz.

2 comments:

Make Trip India said...

http://www.maketripindia.com

Make Trip India said...

Golden Triangle Tour Covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory & history.