Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pets

Eve and I were watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 after school today and if you follow the show, then you know the Gosselin family just moved into a big new house, got 2 German Sheppard puppies, and Kate has a weird freakish orange tan in the middle of PA winter. If you don't follow the show, consider yourself up to speed.
Eve and I were sitting on the couch talking about animals and she asked a question about Buddy. I answered her and told her that I'm really sorry that both of her kitties ran away. She then asked me if she could get a turtle. We saw these really cute little ones in a pet store a few weeks ago. She said she would let it go when it got really big (I think she thinks they are baby sea turtles...but they aren't...they are regular box turtles or something). I asked "Why do you want a turtle?". She replied "Mostly for you Mom, I know you like turtles, and I want a pet that won't run away." (or at least one that she could catch if it tried...bless her heart).

No comments: