Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sharing Means Caring

For those of you that don't know the origin of this lovely phrase...years ago I worked at Sandhills Center for MH, DD, and SA in Randolph County and I had some co-workers that were a hoot. Crystal was this one chick that worked there that was a total nut and I heard her say that once and made it my own...I love it. I preach it to all kids. I've had three kids today...I've said this phrase about 7,000 times...no exaggeration. I have NO idea how people with multiple kids do it. I've made it today (sober I might add) because I know it's short term and overall the kids have been freaking adorable together...but just getting three kids into a car seat alone is like a Jane Fonda workout...holy mother!




So, we went to the Waikiki Aquarium today where they got to see cool fish and monk seals. Then, we went to Dave & Buster's for lunch and games. Tonight we are headed to Eve's hula class and then home to make pizzas for dinner before bed. It's a sleepover night!

No comments: