Monday, May 18, 2009

Crouching Lion Hike

I am reporting this as second hand information since CRH and Eve did this today and not me. I was working today. CRH happened to be off and picked Eve up from school. When we first moved to Hawaii, we lived in a condo complex in Ka'a'awa under the Crouching Lion rock formation. At the end of the complex is a hike up to the top...we made it about half way up one day. I didn't take the picture of the lion here...I found it on the web...although I have a bunch because it's cool...just being lazy. Today, CRH and Eve made it all the way up to the top. They apparently had awesome views of Ka'a'awa and Kahana Bay. After the hike, they had dinner at The Crouching Lion restaurant, where I used to work...there's a story there for anyone curious...but not for the blog.


No comments: