Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lazy Weekend

CRH said my posting has been slack. I told him that we haven't done anything very "post worthy" lately. Yesterday we did though, we had a very cool day. The lady that babysits Eve has 2 daughters, Connor and Jaylynn, and yesterday they came over to spend the day with us. It was awesome! I told Nancy they can come EVERY Saturday. They played while I cleaned the house and then we went out on the beach at our house for hours! It was great. We saw sea cucumbers and tons of fish. I laid out without hearing "Mom..." every 3 seconds.
After our day at the beach, CRH's asst. manager and her family came over for dinner and then we went to the Polynesian Cultural Center to see the World Fireknife Championship. It was awesome! I love watching those guys. The guy from Hawaii won, but we found that out this morning. Their son was sleepy, as was Eve, so we left after the performance. They don't announce the winner until after the show. I guess they do that so you will stay through the whole thing, but we had just seen it Monday night with Norm and Eileen.
Today, we went to the Book & Music Festival with Amy Jo. It was rainy, so we left and went to Target to go shopping! Fun, lazy weekend...

2 comments:

Nonni said...

I agree with Christropher, that your posting has been a mite slack lately. I come into work every morning and hit the blog to see what you've been up to and it was a LOOOOOONG time between the Best Mothers' Day EVER and this lazy weekend........don't let it happen again! LOVE YOU.

Amy said...

Noted! I will work harder to do far more entertaining stuff to report back to ya'll on. ;)