Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Trip

OMG I TRIPLE LOVE HANAUMA BAY...I mean LOVE it. We rarely go unless people are here, so please plan a trip soon so that we can go back! So Friday night, Bourke and CRH went camping at Ka'ena Point. They came back Saturday morning and Amanda and I had taken the kids to the North Shore Country Market. We came back and went to Hanauma Bay for a snorkeling fantastic time. We all had a great time out seeing fish, even the kids! Eve got in after a little coercion from CRH. Bourke and CRH went way out past the initial reef and saw 4 sea turtles...4 of them! They came back and reported this and then Amanda and I went out separately and saw more! Bourke and I saw a Whitemouth Moray eel too! We saw tons of parrotfish (I could even HEAR them eating!), Humuhumus, surgeonfish, tangs, Moorish Idols, and more. It was soooo cool.
We came home, picked up Connor (our babysitter), and the adults went out for dinner in Haleiwa. Today we are headed to the Haleiwa Farmer's Market and into Honolulu for some sightseeing.

No comments: