Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Update

This was kind of a slow week here at the Hart house. Thursday CRH and I were both off together and we went to Hanauma Bay and snorkeled without the short one...OMG so much more fun. We love showing her stuff, but she doesn't always love seeing it, so one of us is usually sitting on the beach with her. Not Thursday...we went beyond the initial reef and saw amazing fish (several of which we had not previously seen!). CRH has done this before, but I had not. We saw a turtle too! After snorkeling, we went to our fave Kona Brewing Company for a little lunch before picking Eve up from Nancy's.
This weekend CRH worked and Eve and I hung out at the beach...we did some other things too like cleaning (blech), going to the farmer's market (yay), and seeing "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs". This was a cute little movie and more importantly it was playing here in Laie! I drove a mile to the theater and only paid $17.50 for our tickets, 2 drinks, popcorn, and candy...what a freaking bargain! I'm so excited that a theater is ALL the way up here in the country!
This was my view today as I laid out in Ka'a'wa...can I just tell y'all how much I LOVE it here?!

No comments: