Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh No He Didn't!

Snap, Snap...ok I date myself...but after you read this entry...what else is there to say...really?
So, my husband is NORMALLY the nicest, most caring, considerate, and supportive man in the universe...except when I'm sick...and except for today. The devil must have just crawled up inside him tonight because here's what he did.
I come home from work and we order pizza for dinner because I have 14 points left over from the day!! I officially joining WW online yesterday. I was so freaking busy at work today that I didn't have time to eat much...which was a good thing. Ok, so I eat 2 delightful pieces of Pizza Hut's All Natural Italian Sausage and Red Onion pizza (YUM!). This only leaves me with 2 points left...so I will save them for a little something chocolate or sugary later...BUT as I'm putting away the leftovers I see THE PIE. CRH bought a pie from Ted's bakery (my favorite!) the other night. I remarked that I sure would love to eat a piece of pie but alas...I'm dieting. Then, I proceed to go finish my Wii Fit workout. CRH turns to the fridge and says "Yeah, pie does sound really good! I think I'll have a piece." He proceeds to cut himself a HUGE slice and eats it while watching me run in place for 10 minutes. I wanted to hit him over the head with the Wii remote...seriously.

2 comments:

Lori said...

he definitely deserved a wiimote in the head...

Cheri said...

So... you were running. Of course we all know CRH deserves a wiimote in the head for that, but seriously you were running and no one was trying to steal your purse. You were just running, I am so proud of you!