Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

I have to say that here at the Hart house we loved 2008. The beginning of the year was a bit tedious, but after we found out we were moving to Hawaii, things started looking WAY up. We are very fortunate to be here!! On that note, I'm enjoying being back on the island after 2 fabulous weeks at home!
Eve and I went to NC on December 13th and got home on the 29th. CRH came for Sam and Amy's wedding, but sadly could not stay for Christmas. We got to see almost everyone we wanted to and were able to spend Christmas at home. Today I have the task of putting away all of our luggage and presents. We may need to move to accommodate Eve's haul. I am sooooo proud of my parents this year! Instead of giving us a bunch of "stuff", they bought 2 water buffaloes (Pit and Fat) from Heifer International. Look this agency up...they rock! I hope that this is a tradition that continues.
Well, it's time to restore order to the house. Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: