Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge

Ok, I've got to lose the last 25lbs...seriously. I lost 25lbs last year doing Jenny Craig and then we moved and then I got complacent again. It's time ... so my friend, Becky, and I have decided to do a weight loss challenge. We are going to start today (you can start whenever if you want to participate) and weigh in every Monday starting this coming Monday, January 27th. The goal date is June 1st and we propose that if you want to participate you agree to put $20 in a pool...whoever loses the biggest percentage wins the pool of money. In order to do the percent lost, you will have to report your start weight to Becky and then weekly you would just email your loss (or gain). She's going to do the Math (thankfully!!). Let me know if you are interested. We're going to do our own plans. I think I may try Weight Watchers online. Here I go again!!!

No comments: