Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Day of 1st Grade


It was a HUGE success. Eve was very nervous about starting 1st grade and she was scared of the teacher. She had heard that Mrs. Taylor was mean and yelled. I explained she probably only yells if you are doing naughty things, but this did not seem to appease her. Anyway, she had a great day...all positive things to report! I I am pleased to report there were no tears this morning. (Last year, I cried like a baby when we took her to her 1st day of Kindergarten.) She even said she likes it better than Kindergarten and she LOVES Mrs. White.
Our friend, Sarah, and her daughter, Penelope, are coming tomorrow. We can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Glad she had a great day! She looks adorable! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!