Saturday, August 22, 2009

No News is Good News

I guess, or probably boring news for those of you that follow this thing. Speaking of, I've been quite surprised lately by the number of people that say they read this (as in people I'm not related to). Kind of flattering...but I'll try to not let it go to my head. ;)

We have no news, which is why I haven't posted in a week. Last week was BORING. We worked and went to school and that was it. This week doesn't promise any more excitement, but the following week is gonna rock! Bourke, Amanda, and Jonah are coming to visit on the 31st for a week! I'll have lots of fun posts and pics from their trip. On Thursday of their visit, they are treating Eve Hart and I to a helicopter ride on the Big Island...cannot freaking wait for that! Last August, about this very same time, CRH and Dad went for Dad's birthday and they LOVED it.

Dad's birthday is Monday...yay, he's going to make it to 57! Today is my bff's birthday, but I won't reveal her age...it would piss her off. Oddly though, I don't think she reads this. She doesn't seem so into computers and what not.

So it was rainy and crappy earlier when I tried to go to the beach, but now it's clearing up...so I'm heading out. Stay tuned...excitement will come.

No comments: