Thursday, May 29, 2008

Apparently I should not be driving...

I failed my freaking written test today...I figured I better fess up before my ever so smug husband gloated to you all about it...damn it. Oh, I was so mad! One of the questions was if you are in an accident and someone is injured what do you do? Well, I picked leave them alone versus move them out of the way or go to them and give first aid. Now, I thought the latter answer was the correct moral one BUT I really don't want people that aren't trained in first aid to be applying their lack of skills on me. I go back in a week and my NC license is good until 2011 (if all else fails). In my defense, the rules are a little different here than at home AND I haven't taken a written driving test in 16 years...but I guess there are still things I should just know...damn it!

No comments: