Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shark Attacks and Coconuts

Interesting factoid...you have a 1 in 65,000,000 chance of being attacked by a shark. This increases to a 1 in 10,000,000 chance if you are American...not b/c sharks like us better, but b/c we have better access to oceans...wonder what the odds are in Hawaii?? Now, the odds of being killed by a coconut are 1 in 250,000,000 which is probably also greater here in paradise. You know those suckers fall at a rate of 50mph?

I really need a job or a hobby! Speaking of jobs...I had what I feel like was a good interview today at The Crouching Lion for a bartender position! I'll keep you guys posted on whether or not I'm gainfully employed soon...they are opening June 21st. CRH would like to see this happen. He LOVES it when I work in bars, but mostly he LOVES it when I have employment.

No comments: