Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

Only 49 days left in this campaign...so many people are paying attention this year...thankfully...they have seemingly been asleep for the last 8 years! I don't pray, but if I did it would be for CHANGE in the administration and the current state of our country. What a freaking mess...AIG is the latest bail out. How far is it going before we hit bottom? I loved the Charlie Gibson interview with Sarah...just You Tubed it along with the Tina Fey skit...good stuff. What was John thinking on this one? I'm sure I would have hated anyone that he picked because I'm a bleeding heart Liberal (or a Communist as my mother says). It does tick me off that people question her ability to be VP and have a family. Come on...it's the year 2008. Is that really the area where we want to question her ability??
Ok, enough of my soap box on that one...for today anyway. I could go on for days. BTW, I love the current Ipod commercial where it starts with the girl asking the guy what's on his play list and it ends with them old and in bed and he's still reading off titles...hilarious!

Eve is currently writing a story, actually I think she's plagiarising one from school, but it's occupying her...so whatever.

I love, love, love my Wii Fit! I have used it every day this week, for 30 minutes or more each day! I'm sure it will dwindle, but for now it's getting me moving. It's SO addictive. I try to beat myself all the time from the previous day's activities...I can do yoga, hula hoop, step, stretching, and roll myself down a river. It rocks! Wii made exercise fun...who freaking knew that was possible.

Going to sunset tonight with Eve (and to see my turtles)...I love it. I promise not to take 1,000,000 pictures (or at least share all 1,000,000). I have asked CRH for one of the turtle pictures to be blown up onto a canvas for over our bed for Christmas. I love that idea, he's sort of lukewarm on it. Kodak has them VERY reasonably priced though...so he may warm up to it. The first time I gave him a figure, it was admittedly a little high.

Eve just came in and took the stapler...should 5 year olds staple things? I guess we will find out.

As you can tell, still not much going on and no immediate plans for anything to go on. We are just settling in, working, and going to school these days. I did find a course at Windward Community College that is a 2 day course to teach me more of the functions that my camera can perform...very interested in that...it's in October.

UPDATED Random Thoughts: Totally thought Brandon was Sammy's father on 90210...did not expect Dylan...yep, I know I'm too old to be watching this...but I loved the 1st one! I hope Luke Perry will guest star...wonder if he's still so yummy.

No comments: