Friday, September 26, 2008

Waterfalls

In my excitement over forgotten food and other people's blogs, I forgot to tell you guys about the waterfalls. The Hart family was headed to the airport today to drop off the Hart husband for his journey to Florida when lo and behold there were waterfalls coming down the side of the mountain range. It was spectacular. We were just driving on the highway and then there they were. CRH spotted them of course...Eve said later it's because Daddy has smart eyes. Sadly, I did NOT have my camera...but rest assured I'll be going back. I think the rainy season is starting...which is why they are now visible. It has rained like crazy here this week...every day...prolonged showers.
PS The Doodlebop concert was fun...didn't kill me. I feel like a slightly better parent at the moment...no yelling tonight.

No comments: