Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Mornings

I have ALWAYS loved Sunday mornings. Until the ripe old age of 27, I loved to lay in bed with a cup of coffee and read the Sunday paper...a great pleasure in life. Now, I love to lay in bed with Eve Hart. She will come into our room some mornings and CRH has sadly usually already left for work, but she will climb into bed and we just lay there and talk and talk. I love those times!

Not much else going on here...she went to the dentist last week and has 2 small almost cavities...bad parents. We still let her drink chocolate milk before bed (after teeth brushing), but that promptly ended. CRH went the next day and had 2 as well...the Hart family needs better dental hygiene it appears. I had something they are watching, but aren't sure what it is...what exactly that means...I don't have a clue!

Oh, she's also going to start dance lessons again. We are trying out Progression Jazz, Hip Hop, and Tap to see which one she likes the best.

Today I have the exciting task of cleaning the house, but my reward at the end is going to the beach! Slow news week again...

No comments: