Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life is Like Vacation!

I got up this morning, took Eve to school, walked (and jogged a little!!) on the beach, and then I came home. From there, I went out on "our" beach. The beach in front of our house is non-existent at high tide, but at low tide...it rocks! I swear it was like I was on my own private beach...just me and a crab. Then, CRH woke up and came out for a while. We were sitting there and looked over at this piece of land that juts out into the sea and we decided to go see where it is...b/c there were people on it. We found it...Laie Point...and we will take you all there when you come. It is the most amazing spot! All I can say is "Wow". I went without my camera(!!), but after Eve wakes up from a much needed, forced nap, we are going and I'll be sending some pics...it is breathtaking!

PS - The grill made it through cooking last night, a rain storm, and it's still standing!

No comments: