Thursday, July 10, 2008

I was wrong about something...

I rarely admit to being wrong...mostly because I rarely am...but I was totally wrong about JonBenet Ramsey's family. I would have bet the farm that either her mama had killed her and the family had covered it up OR the brother had done it and the family had covered it up. I even went so far as to think that karma had given Patsy Ramsey what she deserved when she died from cancer a few years ago...and now I feel REALLY bad about it. So, I am admitting that I was wrong and I was bad to pass judgement on a family in their time of horrific crisis. I cannot imagine in my worst nightmare how they felt...and I am further hoping that I was wrong about Madeleine McCann's parents too and I vow to stop assuming that people are killing their own children. I won't be shocked when I hear that it has happened...but I'm going to stop judging on that one until they are actually proven guilty by a court of law and not the media.

No comments: