Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th!


I love the 4th of July! Despite my total lack of support for our current leader, I still love our country a lot and truly appreciate the freedom I have here! I feel this even more so today following the hostage release this week. I just cannot imagine...

On a lighter note, I also LOVE fireworks...very much. The Hart Family is going to Turtle Bay tonight for their July 4th celebration to include fireworks and I will get to play with the fireworks setting on my new camera...so excited!

Hope you all have a wonderful, happy day!

UPDATE: We went to Turtle Bay...it was fun. I need a tripod...fireworks photos might have come out better with one...I loaded one below for your viewing pleasure. Those of you that have celebrated July 4th with me in the recent past know that I get a little nuts about seeing the fireworks...well, tonight about 5 minutes before they were scheduled to start...a downpour started. We all got soaked! Unlike NC rain, it passes very quickly here...so they just started a little late...thankfully!

No comments: